PRESALES SOLUTION ARCHITECT
• Work with Impetus customers and prospects to play a trusted advisor on Big Data strategy.
• Consulting delivery in the Big Data & Analytics space.
• Understand and represent Impetus Products and Solutions to customers & prospects.
• Collaborate with multiple constituents and partner ecosystem in the development of Big Data/Analytics consulting frameworks.
• Support new business development and sales activities for Big Data/Analytics-related consulting engagements.
• Develop reusable knowledge assets and Big Data/Analytics consulting “offers”.
• Extensive experience within management and IT consulting services, focused on Enterprise Solutions, DW/BI, Big Data & Analytics Space.
• Strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena.
• Subject matter expert to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
• Have the technical expertise to be recognized by Impetus customers, prospects and partners as an authority figure in Big Data Analytics.
• Knowledge of market insight and competitor intelligence.
• Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations.
• Relevant Industry experience in architecting Business Information Management solutions for large clients across the globe.
• In-depth experience in defining an architecture utilizing the any of the leading Business Information Management tools and should carry extensive experience in area of Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing/Big Data solution architectures.
• Experience on at least 4 end-end implementation projects as lead architect / solution architect
• Experience and understanding of emerging BI trends as below: o Big Data (Hadoop, MapReduce, HBase, Hive, NoSql databases, data mining) o Mobile BI (Mobile platforms & Architecture, Building customized mobile BI Apps) o Cloud BI (Virtualization, Elasticity, Data storage & Architecture) o Social Media BI (Unstructured data analysis, Collaborative BI)
• Exceptional Customer Orientation and Consultative Skills.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, organization, documentation, and presentation skills (to executive level staff and to large groups).
• Entrepreneurial and able to make decisions on technical and design tradeoffs to best meet customer’s needs.
• Active passion and experience in innovative technologies.
• Must be a self-starter, results oriented and flexible to adapt to ambiguities and changes.
• Willing to travel frequently to meet with customers, participate in internal/external events.