Roles and responsibilities:
The role of the Lynx Enterprise Product Manager is to coordinate the development of LynxKite, Lynx’s revolutionary big graph analysis platform and LynxEnterprise, a software suite enabling the enterprise adoption of insights generated via LynxKite.
Concretely, he/she is expected to:
– Take ownership of the product development direction – not as a sole decision maker but as the person responsible for creating consensus
– Build up a deep understanding of the software platform
– Evangelize the use of the system internally within Lynx, help and motivate people to succeed with it
– Support sales effort to advanced clients who are looking for an analytics framework (pre-packaged, simple to use “solutions” for clients with less sophisticated needs will be managed by a separate Solutions Product Manager)
– Collect feedback from internal and external users; make sure the platform is super user friendly and loved by data scientists
– Get input from sales about sought after features; work with Solution PM to make sure the core platform can technically support the solutions
– Channel back all feedback to the development team
– Keep an eye out for industry trends and competitors
– Create and continuously update the product development roadmap
Lynx Headquarters are in Singapore and the development team is based in Budapest, Hungary. Would be ideal if the base location for this position is Singapore or Budapest to ease interaction with local teams. Most of our clients are based in South East Asia, but we plan to expand to US and Europe. So this is a very travel heavy position. We are currently expecting around 30% spend in Hungary, 30% in Singapore and the rest at client locations and conferences.
What we expect
– Experience in product management for some sort of analytical GUI tool (can be data mining, business analysis, financial analysis, etc.)
– Mathematical affinity, ability to quickly learn concepts in mathematics and data science
– Proven ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders in complex engagements
– Solid communication and presentation skills
– High English language proficiency
– Preferable: data science and/or data mining experience?
– Preferable: some hands on software development experience
– Preferable: big data experience
What we offer
– Energetic, high growth startup atmosphere
– Very competitive salary and stock options
– Great people to work with: academicians from top American universities (Berkeley, Columbia), ex-Googlers, mathematicians, INSEAD business school alumni, highly experienced data scientists
– Cutting edge technology to learn
If you are interested, please email your résumé to email@example.com.
About the company Lynx Analytics is a predictive analytics outlet run by world class quantitative marketing scientists and industry experienced data scientists. Our focus on (Big) Data and (Advanced) Analytics industry challenges, coupled with our expert R&D and BD team with 10+ years of Google, Palantir and startup experience in optimizing algorithms and productizing predictive engines have yielded a unique and efficient analytics process. Furthermore, our teams’ qualifications are worldwide, including Professors, PhDs, MScs, and MBAs from Ivy League, INSEAD and NUS, as well as experience in managing analytical modeling teams at prestigious companies. It is the combination of our insightful frameworks, product development capabilities, and these qualifications, which are the true value of Lynx’s proposition. Lynx Analytics productized a Big Data solution offering based on an extremely powerful Hadoop and Apache Spark back-end that already is deployed across the region for various clients. There is huge growth potential for the company as well as massive career opportunities as we are currently scaling our operations.