Software Engineer – Frontend and Full-stack (Databricks)
At Databricks, we make Big Data simple. The state-of-the-art in Big Data is “simple things complex, complex things impossible.” We think the future should be “simple things easy, and complex things possible.” Join us and work with world’s leading experts in distributed systems, databases, and networking to help build a next-generation Big Data platform that users love.
Databricks was founded by the creators of Apache Spark. We have built a team of the best minds in the world in the field of big data, and we are looking someone equally passionate to grow with us. As an example of our engineering accomplishments, we set the 2014 record for Daytona Sort Benchmark in the 100TB category. We are the first in history to set this record using a combination of public cloud infrastructure and open source software.
- Create engaging, easy-to-use, and visually delightful design solutions that address complex user needs
- Create highly complicated single page web apps
- Work closely with various teams through development and implementation cycles
- Experience with data visualization a bonus
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Catered lunch (everyday), snacks and drinks
- Gym reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Awesome co-workers
- Maternity and paternity plans
Job posted 1/6/2016