BIG DATA SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS (Stratio)
Date posted: March 13, 2015
BIG DATA SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS – Stratio
At the forefront of Spark development, Stratio is one of the leading Big Data platforms, with leading experts in this technology.
We are looking for a Big Data Software Developer, with knowledge in Java, Scala and Git among others.
With offices in San Francisco and Madrid, our team of Stratians is looking for fresh talent who wish to try new things, to dream big, to make mistakes and learn from them, we help each other, we want team players who play fair and laugh loudly, we try our best and we want you to be proud of what you do and who you are. We are Stratio!
- Parallel distributed processing based on the MapReduce paradigm with Spark or Apache Hadoop.
- Experience or knowledge with any of the main Big Data distributions: Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR etc.
- Distributed processing of real-time data with Storm or Spark Streaming.
- Experience or knowledge of the tools available in the Hadoop ecosystem: Hive, Pig, Flume, Zookeeper, Sqoop, etc.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases: Cassandra, MongoDB, HBase, Redis, Aerospike, etc.
- Cluster Resources Management: Mesos, YARN.
- Experience with recommendation engines and machine learning algorithms: Apache Mahout, MLlib, etc.
- CEP engines such as Esper CEP or Siddhi.
- Experience with virtualization and cloud deployment AWS, JCloud, Docker.
- Experience with search engines based on Lucene such as Elasticsearch.