– 2008-2014: Mechanical engineering at the Technical University of Munich (TUM), majors in automotive and computer science
– 2015-present: PhD. candidate for computer science at BMW
– 2016: Publication: “Design and optimization of an autonomous feature selection pipeline for high dimensional, heterogeneous feature spaces”, IEEE SSCI
– Skills: Extensive C/C++/Java Skills
– Personal: Passion for writing efficient code (C/Scala), brewing beer (projekt: bierbot.de), learning new things and doing sports.