Joseph de Castelnau currently serves as Senior Vice President of Software Engineering for Nielsen – MROI Solutions. He joined Nielsen following their acquisition of Marketing Analytics where he previously worked as VP – Engineering. He specializes in hands-on, product-oriented agile software and technology management and is actively involved in the Distributed Data and Technology Lead communities in Chicago. Last year, he was nominated as best technology manager in the Chicago area by his peers. He holds a patent in algorithmic trading workflow automation.
• 17+ years software engineering experience, 10 years analytics software development
• 6 years Nielsen & Marketing Analytics, Inc.
• 7 years at Townsend Analytics (RealTick), acquired by Lehman Brothers
• 4 years building E-commerce solutions
• Leads Nielsen MROI Solutions Software Engineering
• Master in Information Systems from Université Paul-Sabatier, Toulouse, France