Product Marketing Manager, Cloud (Talend)
Talend is seeking a highly motivated, passionate, and tech savvy Product Marketing Manager, Cloud for our Redwood Shores headquarters to develop and execute on go-to market strategies for our newest product line, Talend Integration Cloud.
We’re looking for someone who has a keen business acumen, is ready to experiment with creative ideas, and can articulate through compelling written, spoken, and visual means. You’re also excited to join a great team for a growing pre-IPO start-up, while working on the intersection of Cloud, Big Data, and APIs.
What you’ll be working on:
- Product launch – plan the marketing launch of new products and releases, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Develop and implement new marketing programs, such as webinars, white papers, blogs, and published articles which will result in market-share gain
- Produce product marketing collaterals and work with other Talend team members to ensure the best quality materials and information is presented to our customers
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Talend Integration Cloud in the market
- Enable our sales team by communicating the value proposition of our products and developing sales tools that support the selling process
- Evaluate industry trends in the iPaaS (integration Platform-as- a-Service) market, competitors, and standards, and how they apply to Talend’s overall product positioning
A Little About You:
- 5 years of total work experience, with 2-4 years of product marketing experience in either integration, cloud, SaaS, or any B2B product
- Strong generalist business judgment combined with facility for quantitative and analytical thinking
- Very strong written English communication skills; German and French communication skills would be a huge bonus
- Willingness to travel when needed
- Excellent people skills for interacting with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Bachelor’s in Business, Marketing, or Computer science, or related degree is required
Talend is a 500-employee, pre-IPO, big data integration Software Company with deep open source roots. With over $100 million raised to date and continued rapid growth, we are one of the largest independent open source companies in the world.
- Visionary in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools
- Ranked on the 17 Hot Companies to Watch
- Listed as a Top 25 Big Data Management Companies
- Open World Forum Open Innovation Award winner
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on our a vibrant and exciting company culture.
While our global headquarters is here in Redwood City, CA, we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and global company with offices in Irvine, Boston, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, and Sydney.
Some Cool Perks with Working Here:
- An opportunity to work with an international, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial pre-IPO company with great coworkers who enjoy both having fun and working hard
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses
- Comprehensive company-paid health insurance premiums (medical, dental and vision) for you and your family
- Paid vacation, paid sick time, and paid company holidays, in addition to paid maternity / paternity leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave
- Employer-matching 401K plan
- Commuter benefits, and free employee shuttle to CalTrain for an easy commute anywhere along the 101 corridor
- Equity for all full-time employees
- Weekly catered lunches, which we proudly take the time to sit down and enjoy as a team, weekly rotating food trucks outside our office, and a fully-stocked kitchen with drinks, Philz coffee, snacks, bagels, and candy
- Opportunity to challenge your fellow coworkers to a friendly match of ping pong or basketball in our Game Room
- Free onsite fitness center for employees, and outdoor full-sized basketball courts and running trails
- Working in a new, bright, open-environment and collaborative office
- Choice of MacBook Air or Windows laptop
Job posted 6/2/2016