Big Data – Senior Developer/ Technical Architect (Impetus Technologies)
Senior Developer: 10+ years of experience.
Technical Architect: 12+ years of experience
Education: Engineering Graduate, MCA, Masters/Post Graduates (preferably IT/ CS)
- Very strong server-side Java experience, especially in an open source, data-intensive, distributed environments.
- Experience in the implementation role of high end software products in telecom/financials/ healthcare/hospitality domain.
- Should have experience/knowledge on working with batch processing/Real time systems using various open source technologies like Solr, hadoop, NoSQL DB’s, Storm, kafka etc.
- Should have worked on open source products and contribution towards it would be an added advantage.
- Implemented and in-depth knowledge of various java, J2EE and EAI patterns.
- Implemented complex projects dealing with the considerable data size (GB/PB) and with high complexity.
- Well aware of various Architectural concepts (Multi-tenancy, SOA, SCA etc.) and NFR’s (performance, scalability, monitoring etc.)
- Good understanding of algorithms, data structure, and performance optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of database principles, SQL, and experience working with large databases beyond just data access.
- Exposure to complete SDLC and PDLC.
- Capable of working as an individual contributor and within team too.
- Self-starter & resourceful personality with ability to manage pressure situations.
Job posted 5/31/2016