Join a growing team building a new product to deliver real-time business intelligence and personalized engagement solutions. We are using the latest cloud technologies to build highly scalable solutions for “The Internet of Customers.”
As a developer on the IoT Cloud team, you will use leading-edge technologies, such as Apache Kafka, Spark, Storm and Cassandra on hosted platforms, such as Amazon Web Services, to build next generation highly available real time streaming solutions.
Our team culture empowers you to take ownership of features and platform services. This is a unique ground-floor opportunity for self-motivated individuals to architect, implement and operate a mission critical cutting-edge software platform used by Global Fortune 500.
● Design and implement highly scalable systems and algorithms
● Work closely with quality engineering, product management, and technical operations to develop, test, and deploy high quality software
● Analyze, design and develop test cases and implement automated test suites
● Distinguished track record working on technically demanding projects
● Experience with designing and implementing large scale distributed systems for stream and batch processing ?
● 5+ years of professional experience working with Java, C++ or Scala
● Ability to quickly learn new technologies and work effectively in a fast paced dynamic environment.
● Passion for creating new products, including being comfortable with the ambiguity associated with designing new products.
● BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
● Strong background in computer science algorithms
● Contributions to relevant open source projects is a plus
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the opportunity.