Technical Architect/Senior Technical Architect – Big Data (Impetus)
Impetus is software solutions and services organization, headquartered in Los Gatos. We are leader in Big Data and Analytics, focused on creating big business impact through Big Data solutions for Fortune 500 enterprises across multiple verticals. Our customers include Financial, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Telecom, and Digital Media. We pride ourselves on enticing the highest talent in the industry.
Visit www.impetus.com to explore how Impetus has impacted the Big Data space.
Experience – Senior Technical Architect:
12+ years of experience in the implementation role of high end software products in telecom/ financials/ healthcare/ hospitality domain.
Experience – Technical Architect:
9+ years of experience in the implementation role of high end software products in telecom/ financials/ healthcare/ hospitality domain.
Engineering Graduate, MCA, Masters/Post Graduates (preferably IT/ CS)
- Expertise on Java/ J2EE and should still be hands on.
- Implemented and in-depth knowledge of various java/ J2EE/ EAI patterns by using Open Source products.
- Design/ Architected and implemented complex projects dealing with the considerable data size (GB/ PB) and with high complexity.
- Sound knowledge of various Architectural concepts (Multi-tenancy, SOA, SCA etc) and capable of identifying and incorporating various NFR’s (performance, scalability, monitoring etc)
- Good in database principles, SQL, and experience working with large databases (Oracle/ MySQL/ DB2).
- Sound knowledge about the clustered deployment Architecture and should be capable of providing deployment solutions based on customer needs.
- Sound knowledge about the Hardware (CPU, memory, disk, network, Firewalls etc)
- Should have worked on open source products and also contributed towards it.
- Capable of working as an individual contributor and within team too.
- Experience in working in ODC model and capable of presenting the Design and Architecture to CTO’s, CEO’s at onsite
- Should have experience/ knowledge on working with batch processing/ Real time systems using various Open source technologies lik Solr, hadoop, NoSQL DB’s, Storm, kafka etc.
Role & Responsibilities
- Anticipate on technological evolutions.
- Coach the technical team in the development of the technical architecture.
- Ensure the technical directions and choices.
- Design/ Architect/ Implement various solutions arising out of the large data processing (GB’s/ PB’s) over various NoSQL, Hadoop and MPP based products.
- Driving various Architecture and design calls with bigdata customers.
- Working with offshore team and providing guidance on implementation details.
- Conducting sessions/ writing whitepapers/ Case Studies pertaining to BigData
- Responsible for Timely and quality deliveries.
- Fulfill organization responsibilities – Sharing knowledge and experience within the other groups in the org., conducting various technical sessions and trainings.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
Job posted 6/11/2015