Data Engineer (Sharethrough)
Sharethrough is looking for engineers interested in building the data products and infrastructure to power our programmatic native ad exchange. As a member of the data engineering and infrastructure team, you will:
- Design and build streaming data pipelines to power the exchange
- Evolve Spark/Hadoop data systems with an eye towards processing terabytes a day
- Build a scalable data ingestion platform
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to make data available as part of user facing features
Let’s talk if
- You know Java and have always wanted to give that Scala thing a shot.
- You’ve worked with big data processing systems and infrastructure – Hadoop, Spark, Storm, etc.
- You’ve got experience with RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres. Experience with data warehousing services like Redshift a plus.
- You derive deep satisfaction from participating in the problem definition and solution process with a diverse group from around the company.
Job posted 5/6/2015